Saturday, February 2, 2013
The Second Exadata Virtual Conference brings an extreme performance experience right to your desktop – Feb 6-7, 2013. This two day event will run 9 am to 1 pm Central Time. To see the details from the last year's event click here.
The registration url's for each day are:
Day 1 https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/560212505
Day 2 https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/782184600
Whether you are thinking about expanding your Engineered Systems environment with OracleExadata X3, in the middle of planning your Exadata migration or just curious about what makes engineered systems so powerful, you’ll be sure to find lots of insight, information and ideas during the Exadata Virtual Conference, February 6-7, 2013. This two-day, free virtual conference will focus exclusively on the experiences of real Exadata customers. Learn what they would do differently, what discoveries they made along the way, and how Exadata exceeded their expectations. Register today for free and let us bring the best the Exadata community has to offer right to your desktop.
Our two-day format allows you to take advantage of one or both of our key topic areas without having to leave your office. With three one-hour presentations each day, plus an open Q&A session, you’ll get case studies and technical informational sessions that will build on each other and compound the value of your attendance.
Day 1 will take you through a day in the life of an Exadata machine administrator, plus how to plan for a migration. Sessions include:
Day 1 – Wed. Feb 6, 9am-12pm CST
• Welcome and Kickoff
• Exadata for Oracle DBAs - Arup Nanda, Starwood Hotels
• Exadata Software Maintenance Best Practices - Doug Utzig, Oracle Corporation
• Demystifying IORM for Exadata - James Steven Czuprynski, Zero Defect Computing
• Lessons Learned: A DoD Exadata Migration - Christopher Douglas Bradham, Vizuri
Register for Day 1: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/560212505
Day 2 examines new Exadata capabilities and features, and how to optimize your Exadatainvestment:
Day 2 – Thurs. Feb 7, 9am-12pm CST
• Exadata X3: What's New and Where Are We Going - Mathew Steinberg, Oracle Corporation
• Exadata in EBS – Techniques for Proof-of-value to Production and Beyond! - Ananth Ram & Jigar Shah, Accenture
• Exadata Evolution from V1 to X3 with Deep Dive into the Features - Satyendra Kumar Pasalapudi, Apps Associates
• MAA Architecture and Operational Best Practices for Oracle Exadata – Lawrence (Hin Luen) To, Oracle Corporation
• Wrap Up
Register for Day 2 https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/782184600
Get insight, guidance and answers from your peers on the front line of Exadata, with no travel costs or out of office – register today and reserve your seat for the Exadata VirtualConference!